FREE OF CHARGE: ONLINE SCHEDULING MANAGEMENT PLATFORM.
As part of the subscription to Dialog One Translation, we make available to our customers a full access to our online scheduling and management platform. Customers can easily manage all their interpretation and translation projects at no cost as long as they maintain an active account with Dialog One.
MANAGING MULTIPLE PROJECTS CAN BE TIME CONSUMING AND COMPLEX AT TIMES.
- Manage your everyday interpreter sessions and document translation projects.
- Manage how many interpreters are assign for back to back per each appointment.
- Manage the average completion times between sessions to save time and money.
- Schedule multiple interpreter sessions for short- and long-term projects.
- No more phone calls to negotiate rates when volumes are running over the threshold.
- Select your preferred interpreters or translators to work on your projects.
- Manage your project’s work orders along with expenses directly from your private suite.
- Allows for time stamps to track the start and end times for all sessions.
- Time stamps are collected at the point of sales.
- No need for signature and paper trail.
- No paper signature needed in the work order form.
- Manage unlimited number of appointments and requests custom reports.
- Alerts notifications sent through SMS, email to all the participants scheduled for the session.
Rate table framework allows Dialog One to manage invoices by billing per account or third party billing. Volume discounts apply automatically when your account reaches the minimum threshold. It’s done on the fly and you see the benefit at the end of each billing period.
Dialog One helps you create custom reports for you to gather the necessary information to evaluate your investment in translation services. Your team can run executive summary reports to better understand how the investment is benefiting your social and financial responsibility.
THE REPORTS WILL:
- Track interpreters and document translation projects, capacity planning reports.
- Use the report feature to support your organization’s translation investments.
- Use professional talent for your interpretation assignment.
- Track your utilization for American Sign Language and spoken languages
- Extract and analyze the service utilization of certified, accredited and qualified interpreters as expected by your local authorities.