Dialog One is now hiring medically certified, accredited or qualified interpreters for freelance and full-time employment opportunities. Dialog One’s compensation varies based on the candidate’s regional location, proven performance, and availability.
WE ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR INTERPRETERS AND TRANSLATORS WHO QUALIFY UNDER THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL STATUS:
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WHO ARE DEMONSTRATING:
- Certified credentials as medical interpreter given by the CCHI’s National Registry
- Accreditation as medical interpreters is obtained by completing at least 40 hours academic training for healthcare interpreting.
- Qualified credentials as medical interpreter given by Dialog One’s language proficiency exam, the applicant must show proof of 100 hours of practical experience.
- 21+ years of age and have a minimum of (2) two years of postsecondary education (Combined education, training or other) and comfortable working with computer technology.
- Must be linguistically proficient in all languages, excellent listening, and cross-cultural communication skills are required for the position.
- Must be registered as an interpreter in the State in which the work is being performed.
- High levels of integrity, compassion, and respect for others is a must to achieve this accountability.