Dialog One is now hiring medical certified, accredited or qualified interpreters for freelance and full time employment opportunities. Dialog One’s compensation varies based on the candidate’s regional location, proven performance, and availability.
We are actively looking for interpreters and cultural mediators who qualify under the following professional status:
Preference will be given to applicants who are demonstrating:
- Certified credentials as medical interpreter given by the CCHI’s National Registry of Certified Interpreters.
- Accredited credentials as medical interpreter given by completing at least 40 hours academic training for healthcare interpreting
- Qualified credentials as medical interpreter given by Dialog One’s language proficiency exam, applicant must show proof of 100 hours of practical experience.
- 21+ years of age and have a minimum of (2) two years of postsecondary education (Combined education, training or other) and comfortable working with computer technology
- Must be linguistically proficient in all languages, great listening and cross cultural communication skills is required for the position.
- Must be registered as an interpreter in the State in which the work is being performed
- High levels of integrity, compassion and respect for others is a must to perform this accountability.
Must be registered as an interpreter in the State in which the work is being performed
We found Ana very qualified to handle the tasks of the English – Portuguese interpretation for our week-long audit with the Brazilian regulatory authority.
Dialog One interpreters are well prepared for medical interpretation. They have learned what we need from our patients. Not every service has much medical training.
Working with Dialog One has been a pleasure. The quality of the translation work has been exceptional and the turn-around time around our many requests related to the translation work has far exceeded our expectations. Your communication around upcoming interviewing work in many languages has been excellent and we are impressed with your commitment to…